To help implement our vision and to achieve our ambitious growth plan, we are looking for a:
Product Marketing Manager
ebeam is a game-changing technology which will be a key tool to solve the greatest challenge of our generation:
By 2050, there will be 9 billion humans inhabiting the planet. Our demands for energy and food will grow more than 50% by the year 2030. How do we feed and provide energy to these 9 billion humans without destroying the planet? It will require behaviour change, new policies & legislation, and new technologies. ebeam will be one of these new technologies.
ebeam Technologies is about to change the most important industries in the world. As a Product Marketing Manager, your mission is to strengthen our product portfolio and to own the product life cycle.
As a product marketing manager,
- you are the bridge between the market and the technology
- you take ownership of the product life cycle (vision, pricing, go to market strategy and implementation)
- you hold responsibility for product materials and CI/CD compliance (brochures, manuals, product documentation)
- you are responsible for the market research
- you train relevant stakeholders on the product
What you should bring:
- Unique blend of business and technical savviness
- Engineering degree with marketing experience or vice versa
- Proactivity and organizational skills
- Pleasure in researching market trends
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility in working hours
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
- English (fluent in spoken and written). Other languages are an asset.
- Working experience of 5+ years
- International experience
What we offer:
- Vision with a purpose
- Products at the edge of technology
- Possibility to take part in intercultural exchange programs
- Flat hierarchies
- Working with the biggest brands in the world
- Dynamic and performance-oriented team
- Support for further education and personal growth
If you are inspired and willing to go the extra mile we are looking forward to hearing from you. Please send your application till the 31st of January 2018.